Thursday 24 December 2015

One Down & .....

One down & ....... five more rooms to go.

Today I finally, along with Rob's helped managed to get our Livingroom finished with a few change ups.

We have all our older pine coffee, end and side table brought up from the basement, and our new wool area carpet put down after all the floors had been cleaned and washed.

I loved these tables when we had bought them 20 years ago, and still love them.  I am not sure why I had changed them up with my Mom's old tables a few years back.  I had also gotten coasters downtown at Rankin River Trading Co., to go under the metal legs before placing on the wool area carpet.  You can almost find anything at Rankin !  


If nothing else got done, and I mean nothing else as the remainder of our house is a disaster, I feel good this is all done for now.  The trick now is to keep it this way .....

I have company now every morning while I make the bed .... Leo loves his kitteh perch, and is quite the content boy.


I also got some nice shots of Bandit today.  This is my favourite ....


After making a big ....

..... pot of homemade stew in the Crock Pot.


We took it ....

.... easy and chilled out in the ambiance of our Caframo "Joi" light in front of the TV and Lap Top. (the Joi light burns only from a tea light for about 6 hours).


More about the Caframo "Joi" light can be found by *clicking* HERE.

Dinner was good, the dishes are done and we are just taking in some TV now for the rest of the evening. What are you doing this Christmas Evening?

We would like to wish a very Merry Christmas for a wonderful day tomorrow to all our Family & Friends, online and otherwise !!!!


This is all she wrote this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Cindy and Rob!
    Your living room looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bandit and Leo look quite distinguished. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Cindy! Great picture of Bandit!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...