Saturday 10 October 2015

Chilly Nice Day

Even though the Sun was high up in the sky this day I still found it to be a chilly nice day.  I do not know if I am prepared to be climatized for this upcoming Winter Season, and would truly prefer not to be at all

Yes I am grateful to have been born and raised in Ontario, however I would have been more grateful if I could skip snow on the highway and road ways.  Couldn't you?

Here it is Thanksgiving Weekend upon us already.  Thanksgiving Day is actually Monday, however people must celebrate with family and friends when they are able throughout the weekend, whether it be Saturday, Sunday or Monday.  When are you having your Thanksgiving celebration?

One more week with the Fantastic 4 pups with the last little Red Tri girlie leaving for her new home Sunday.  They are at the age where they are into EVERYTHING and really ON THE MOVE.  Four are busy enough, can't believe we managed the 8 last year, but paper clean up is paper cleanup no matter double the number I suppose.


I received these photos from my Daughter-in-law this morning of our grandchildren.  Aiden cooked everyone pancakes this morning for breakfast all by himself ! this is the same age when I had started teaching his Father to cook.   

Connor, Chloe, friend and Briar all had a feast by the look of it.


I wasn't feeling the best again today, however I did manage to get two loads of laundry out on the line today as along with the Sun it had been breezy enough to dry despite the coolness of the day.

This time around I had pulled off the mattress pad to wash.  This pad is barely 1 1/2 years old and it began falling apart months ago.  Should this be expected so early? as anyone knows mattress pads are not that cheap to purchase, especially an Obus Forme.


How could I forget ! we had a Bell Canada technician out again today (we had one out for 1/2 a day on Thursday).  He was here ALL morning !!!  fixing our Internet.  He finally figured out what was going on and adjusted it at their end.  Very very frustrating the past week, especially after having just bought another new laptop a week ago.

Hopefully this fix will last longer then 12 hours.  What I do have to say both technicians I had out were very nice young gentleman, and both also had taken their boots off at the door without having to be asked.  Some Mother had brought them up right I would think.

Tomorrow is suppose to be another lovely day, but even warmer with a High of 19*C, so whoever is going to be enjoying their Thanksgiving celebrations with family or friends, enjoy !

This evening for our dinner I made a Meatloaf which we hadn't had for a very long time.  It had been quite yummy with leftovers for meatloaf sandwiches.

This is all she wrote this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those pups are just too adorable!

    As I won't be around tomorrow, a Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...