Wednesday 30 September 2015

Too Early Is It Not?

Too early is it not? to be as cold as it was today.  I am certain it wouldn't be as cold as it is if not for the North East winds.  Thank goodness there was sunshine!  I sure hope there is no frost in the air any time soon as I still have plants to bring in.

I didn't get much sleep again last night.  I was also downstairs letting Lexus out at 4 am and cleaning up her mess as she had gotten into a bag of food yesterday .... need I say more? I think not.

I was updating some Facebook pages this morning when I came across Caframo's update announcing they were having an Open House this upcoming Saturday:


Wow ! I had no idea Caframo had been in business for 60 years.  That is quite the milestone in the little community of Wiarton.  Need to know more about Caframo? then just *click* HERE, and drop on in this upcoming Saturday to get the "inside" story.

We actually have one of their JOI Lanterns and a small heater.

I really should be going for a walk this evening, however I can't seem to peel myself off the couch.  I just had a couple here who was having a wee visit with their Puppy.  It is nice when people are close to be able to visit, however not so nice for the couple in Sudbury who has only seen their sweet girl in pictures.  Thank goodness for text, as it is much easier for me to transport photos by text then email.

The puppies, as well as Portia and Lexus, go to the Vet next Friday.  Thank goodness I have help with them all, or I would never manage on my own.

Last week I had briefly stopped into the Chamber's Business After Hours at the New Leaf Health Center in Hepworth.  Geraldine is also a friend of mine, so I hadn't not wanted to make an appearance.  I had taken a few photos then left.  I found out I had won a Door Prize, which just happened to be a "massage" at New Leaf Health Center .... I will certainly look forward to using that gift certificate in the near future.  More about New Leaf Health Centre? just *click* HERE.

This evening? this is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...