Tuesday 1 September 2015

Getting It Ready

This morning was no joy when I got up with a Migraine.  I had been to bed early, sound asleep when my Son called me, then again when Rob called me, then once more time when Rob came in .....sleep was well past me at that point.  Dribs and drabs are better then none I suppose.

It was a busy day both Rob and I as we have been preparing the RV and getting it ready for a road trip soon.  A much needed one for both of us I might add.

We have friend coming to house sit and look after the Moms and pups, Bandit will go to my brothers, and Buddy will be coming along with us.

Rob had to dig out stuff stored in the basement from our other trailer.  I was cleaning and sorting most of the day long.

Yesterday Rob had removed the bucket chair so we had room to put in a crate for Buddy.  It worked out real well where we put it.

It sure is a lot of work to go somewhere before you get going.  I suppose once it has been set up the way we want it, much can be left in there for the next time around, but or perishables and bedding.

Late this afternoon I went for a pedicure ... a treat from a Gift Certificate I had.  I enjoyed it immensely.

Dinner? BBQ'd sausage and green/yellow beans.  Very yummy.

This evening I did more laundry and more cleaning in the RV.  I am sweating buckets, so much for the shower I had this afternoon !

I have actually begin reading a book again, after a very long time of not doing so, once being an addicted reader.  I am presently reading Still Alice.  I would love to also see the movie as I do so love Meryl Streep.

Nothing more to write this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.


2 comments:

  1. The movie "Still Alice" was really well done but a difficult subject for sure. Haven't read the book, usually like the book better than the movie but Meryl Streep was amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...