Monday 17 August 2015

Remember Your Dream(s)

Life has a way of pushing our dreams down. They can become buried under discouragement, buried under past mistakes. There are dreams buried under rejection, divorce, failure, negative voices. It’s easy to settle for mediocrity when we have all this potential buried on the inside. But just because you gave up, doesn’t mean God gave up. Your dream may be buried, but the good news is it’s still alive. It’s not too late to see it come to pass. We’ve all been through disappointments, bad breaks. Life happens. But instead of remembering the hurt, the failure and what didn’t work out, the key to reaching your destiny is you have to remember your dream.
–An excerpt from “Remember Your Dream” 
Pastor Joel Osteen

I have many dreams yet to come to past.  I am a dreamer and always have been a dreamer.  I am going to try to forge forward with my sleep deprived brain to continue to dream and achieve.

I am not ever forgetting the Family & Friends who truly love me and are always there for me, even if they are not able to be at my side I am in their thoughts, and that at time is a comfort.

A couple of beautiful photos of my Son and Daughter-in-Law I just received yesterday .....


It will be more exciting once more photos of the Wedding arrive as the photographer finishes editing.

This girl is hopefully going to get herself some sleep tonight, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're having such trouble getting a decent sleep! I think of you every day when I check your blog, and wish you the best. You're right about those dreams, sometimes it just mental hard work forcing yourself to see the positive and forge ahead, but you gotta try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding photography editing can take a bit of time. My brother does some of that himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet dreams (I hope!) Those photos are lovely - I love black and white.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...