Saturday 15 August 2015

One & Only

Mama Portia is doing well  & is an excellent mama to her One & Only puppy.


The One & Only is an amazing little Red Merle boy, don't you think?  he is laying in Rob's hand.


Today had been a busy day ..... other then cleaning and tidying I went swimming at Berford Lake with the grandchildren, I got to hang out with my Cousin, Paula, at The Painted Turtle where we participated in a Crafty Tour with their shop & The Cluttered Cupboard.  Fun, fun, fun ...

Rob made a Ham, Scalloped Potato, Yellow Bean and Corn dinner for all of us.  It was beyond YUMMY !!!!

I also have been preparing for the Masterson Family Reunion today as well.  Yes I have been very busy and we are all overtired, children included, and it is dang humid !!!

On that note, goodnight it is, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.


3 comments:

  1. Anna Iwankiewicz15 August 2015 at 22:45

    You are a very busy lady and what a beautiful pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy...
    Surprisingly only one pup. What's with that, was she too young to be a Mama. seems it wasn't that long ago, she was a puppy herself. Bess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    I'm assuming because she's so young, hence only one pup.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...