Friday 28 August 2015

Mostly Done

I had a sleepless night, once again, last night.  I think I will try the sleeping meds again this evening.

I got one of our two "spare" bedrooms changed around today, with lots of help with Rob bringing in the bed we had gotten from my Cousin Brad, and his wife, Paula.  We downsized in that room from a Queen to a double.

The "new to us" bed came from my Uncle Jack's place, and it is an antique, more then likely built in one of the furniture factories he worked for on the road selling.  Once the room is all finished I will post photos.

The cobwebs were cleared from the overhead fan light, window cleaned to a "sparkle", and the computer desk pulled out waiting to be cleaned behind of lots of dust and to have the cords organized (hopefully by Rob).  Still I am mostly done in that room but for the computer desk and the closet.

The rest of the house? it looks like it has gone to Hell in a Handbag .... geesh it is always a mess to clean a mess in this house it seems.  Will I ever get a handle on it again? time will tell so for the moment it is what it is.

I hear tomorrow it is to rain all day long, then be nice all next week.  I am tired of rain, bring on the sunshine !!!!

I did get 3 loads of wash done today, and the curtains from the spare room, dining room and patio window toppers included.

Other then being surrounded by a mess, I have been productive and not sitting on my butt all day, not that I usually do, however I did not have a nap even though I am certain I could use one.

The day is going towards a finish, and this is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...