Saturday 29 August 2015

Almost Done

With help from Rob today, who organized the wires  behind my PC, located in the spare bedroom, I am almost done in there (don't look anywhere else though in our house, as YIKES !).


What is left is to organize the grandboy's toys, and declutter the closet in this room.  Then it is onto another room.   Clean and organized is what makes me feel good, not finding the time or energy to do so does not.

I am hoping for great weather tomorrow, as I would like to set up tables outside and put out what I have ready for a Yard Sale.  Fingers crossed the weather forecast is right.

Sleep? still not so good, but no napping so that might make for a better night ahead, or not.

I am still doing the 52 Week Money Challenge.  Hope everyone who came on board with the challenge with me are also doing well?

One day at a time going forward, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.


1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...