Tuesday 28 July 2015

Morning Has Broken

Morning have always been the best part of my days .... 


.... a nighthawk I am not too good of being, as I get up too early to last so long.  This morning I had been awake and up at 3:30 am.  Portia and I were out the door by 6:30 am for a walk, which had been perfect in every way.  I have walked well over 11,000 steps today.

Today Rob stained our side deck, and I painted the wooden planters.  That had been a big job in itself.  We had also paid for the flooring we have chosen for our bedroom.

After Dinner my girlfriend, Shannon and I head over to Sauble Beach for a swim.  It was WONDERFUL.  I have been back home in Bruce County for 12 years now, and that was the first I had been back swimming in Lake Huron..  Thanks Shannon it was much fun !

I am very tired, but will post some photos from today on tomorrow's post.  For now that is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! You have been doing great on your walking! I wish I could say the same. I guess I just need to dust off my shoes and get going~ Take Care, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The walking helps. In humid weather, I don't sleep very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were up at the pinery on the week-end and the water was awesome. Not too cold as it can be. But the beach was a little narrow though with high water.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...