Saturday 25 July 2015

Fill In The Blanks

I just sat down from a 12,000 + step day, according to my Pacer App on my Iphone, and needless to say I am tired.  Thanks to my friend, Lynn, for walking with me tonight. 

Just to help me along please fill in the blanks .....

When Aiden & Connor were visiting last week I took them to the Painted Turtle & Balloon Headquarters to _____________________.


Last Sunday we had brought home 6 ducklings we had purchased only to find after a week a ________________________.


I picked out new paint colours for our _____________, taking out the Vintage Lamps and purchasing two newer ones.


The day kids ride all day for one price is the _____________.


I am now headed off to _____________ , Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...