Sunday 28 June 2015

Not The Best Day

Sleep was not good, fatigue was not good, frame of mind was not good, so truly for me it was not the best day going.  However on a good note, I did survive it.

First thing this morning I had to travel into Owen Sound, by the time I returned back home I was on the couch again.  Later I forced myself up to go downtown to do a deposit then walk up one side of the street and down the other, stopping in at the Berford St. Artisan Co. to browse momentarily.

I also forced myself to plant a couple of flowers in pots, and after dinner thought I could be okay enough to go for a walk, however I an too tired.

Yesterday a whole day passed with no sunshine until the very end of the day and it had been stunning


On that note I am going to call it a day by heading off to bed, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. today should be better weather wise and I hope energy wise for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get a better sleep tonight - That sun picture is beautiful - Hope it made you feel a bit better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came a cross a quote that helps me a bit when I feel depressed and anxious - "keep living until you feel alive". Which is what you are doing - yes, you have to push yourself (so do I) to get something done but that is better than the alternative.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...