Friday 24 April 2015

What To Say?

Not certain what to say today, as truly I have not had that much interesting going on in my day, or so I think that is of interest to myself, or anyone else for that matter.

What to say?  let's give it a go anyway.... I did enjoy a morning coffee at Wiarton's newest Bakery/Cafe Shop, downtown on Berford Street.

Luscious Bakery is amazing, or so I hear as I was very good and refrained by indulging myself in some of Owner Karen's yummy baked goods.  Farol, WDCC Staff, however treated herself to a scone to go with her morning coffee.  I was tempted !!!  

Open Monday to Friday 8 am - 4 pm, on the corner of Berford & George Streets, kittykorner from the Post Office.


Owner of Home By Design, Carl Dejong, had also been out early this morning.  I got to peak in his store before it was open to see something was a "wow" factor to me.

I thought what a great piece to compliment a "feature" wall in any home !  Could you see this in a huge 4 Season Sun Room?  I am pretty sure I could.


It seemed I had been running aimlessly around like a chicken with its head cut off today, to the point of not even getting my bed made yet, and the dishwasher only just loaded 1/2 hour ago.  I have been caving lately and using the dishwasher.

The Chamber After 5 event, which was hosted by Chamber Member, The Spirit Rock, was a lovely evening out.  Lots of faces, some usual, some new ... great presentation of what is up and coming for this Season by Owner, Bob Bell.

 WDCC President, Paul Deacon, Bob Bell of The Spirit Rock, and Chamber Director, Koreen Ryan, WDCC After Hours Coordinator.

Charity of Choice proceeds to the Wiarton Skate Park.


What a nice gesture the host giving to a local Charity of Choice.  Touche'

I guess some more Wiarton news would be our Foodland store is getting a new location and a new building, since it was passed, after some length of time being in the works, this week.   A little bit more on this can be read by *clicking* HERE.  30 MORE jobs being created !  that is wonderful.

Hopefully new development comes faster ahead giving away to more growth and job creation in Wiarton.

Oh yes, for all us lover of Orchids out there, check out this link by *clicking* HERE.

That is all she has to say this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...