Thursday 9 April 2015

Done Done Done !

Yes after today, and throughout most of the day I have felt done done done, as in exhausted fatigued done.  But then again so was my poor Rob as he was called out at 3 am, not returning back home until 5 am.

What did I do today?  I got the 3rd Quarter of the Crabby Cabbie's stuff on the books, and once I figure out what HST needs to be submitted to the Government that will also be done, done, done, for another 3 months.

That didn't get finished up until lunch time, then right after lunch I had the Living A Healthy Life workshop (with Chronic Pain, or other disabilities) at 1 pm, which went on til 3:30 pm.

Next stop was downtown Wiarton to the Drug Store, then one other appointment.  Rob actually came downtown as well and we had a quick Dinner at the Green Door Cafe.  I had a salad and grilled veggies with goat cheese in a pita, with Rob's choice being a homemade cheeseburger and a side salad.

Back home after 5 pm for not even barely an hour to turn around back out the door to attend a monthly Chamber meeting at 6:30 pm.  Yes I just arrived back home minutes ago.  Yes it is not only dark out but foggy as well with a light drizzle of rain.

The only help I had all day with anything was with the bookwork ....

Yes Portia was at my side almost the whole time helping with the filing, and not really doing the greatest job at that as anyone could tell by these photos.  That help was gone as soon as Rob returned home for lunch when they all decided to congregate into the kitchen.


Yes I am so over done, done, done, I am hoping I do get a good night's sleep ahead, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. again another super busy day for you all. No wonder you are tired. At least you had a little "help" with the bookwork!!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...