Wednesday 18 February 2015

Blaaaah

Yep that was me all day long.  I had absolutely no energy,along with a sore throat and ear, thinking it was more then likely sinus related more then anything else.  Rob also mentioned a couple of times today he was not feeling the best either.

Before I even got out of bed this morning I was thinking that I wanted to be back in it.  That is not the best way to start a day off.  Needless to say all the plans and the huge list I had in my head went off to the wayside.  Yes for me it was a blaaaah day.

Still I had to go out and in the whole day with our Aussies, so I wasn't completely totally inactive the whole day.

Buddy


Of course there were puppy photos I got today as well.


Adorable are they not? wonder how long it will be before I start hearing all the "bad" things when the cuteness goes out the window ... hmmm.  Then I have myself a few chuckles to myself.  Been there done that a few times.

I made rice, and Rob grilled the Tilapia fillets.  I also remembered to measure out two cups of white navy beans to soak overnight so I can make Maple Baked Beans tomorrow.


Dinner was very good.  I must admit my husband sure can grill a mean fillet of fish.

Time to say that is enough before I fade completely here, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. Sinus is a nuisance- I find it helps to sleep sitting up, if possible, particularly if it's an infection.

    The pups are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain......really I do.............she says as she is coughing and spluttering while typing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppies are soo cute ! It is a long harsh winter I think we are all getting a bit blaahh ! I hope you feel better soon . The sun is shining here today all though very cold the weather network has another extreme cold warning out again ! Thanks for sharing , cute photos . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis the season that the germs get the upper hand with us - I hope yours don't last too much longer. Good weather for staying inside, well, as much as you can :)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...