Friday 28 November 2014

Not Really

After a night of hardly any sleep, with an early start out the door this morning, and a headache that won't give up, I am almost ready now to call it a day and head to bed.

Sinus headaches are nasty with pain behind the eyes, and teeth that ache so much they make you feel like your head is going to explode !  Not really nice whatsoever, rather very nasty.

I was out the door this morning by 7 am to attend an early morning Breakfast Presentation.


The Office Manager from the Chamber, Koreen, also a director and myself attended.  It was very well presented and informative.  All three of us enjoyed each aspect of the presentation.

This afternoon I tried to relax and lay down for a bit however today that didn't work either as Portia wanted out more then usual, of course.

Mid-afternoon I headed downtown for a photo op, as the Tamblings, who owned Gilbert Shoes, downtown Wiarton, for many years were being presented a retirement plague by the Town of South Bruce Peninsula and the Wiarton Chamber of Commerce.

Beckers Shoes purchased Gilbert's Shoes, and I believe will be taking over in the New Year.  I will really miss stopping in from time to time to kibitz with Gary & Marg.  They will be missed by many at the store.

I got back home to wait for Rob to return shortly after so we could have our Dinner of leftover Roast Beef.  Leftovers "rock" !!!

On that note I am going to try some more meds for this overbearing headache, and soon call it a night, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. Sinus is definitely not something that can be easily dealt with. I hope it clears up.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...