Saturday 8 November 2014

My First Visit Ever Continued ...

My first visit ever continued .... hopefully with my Laptop cooperating.  I have my fingers crossed I can make it go until a) I can save to purchase a new one b) until Windows has a new Operating System.

Now onto yesterday when I had my first visit ever to have a pedicure and manicure.

My friend, Geraldine, who has operated Allenford Natural Health Clinic for years past now, had relocated in Hepworth.  Geraldine is a clinically educated herbalist who is a wealth of knowledge in her field.  Compassion, kind and understanding to one's needs by offering both alternative and complimentary natural health care and massage to maximize recovery from illness, injury, and to include preventive health solutions.

On a personal note, her fingers are "magic" having once barely applying massage to my neck giving almost instant relief.

Her daughter, Samantha, has joined her at her new location.  Samantha is an advanced aesthetician.

After dropping in the other day for a visit, since I had been by the week before with no time to stop in for the Open House, Geraldine gave me  bit of a tour.  Afterwards I had dropped into the Wiarton Chamber Office where I had showed the Office Manager, Liz, the pamphlet.  Immediately Liz exclaimed how great their prices were (Liz is originally from Mississauga), and would I like to go with her for an appointment.

Yesterday had been that appointment ...

Liz first started with Samantha applying a leg wax, then we moved on with me having a Pedicure/Manicure.


After I had my pampering, it was Liz's turn at having a Pedi/Mani as well.


Yes I liked it, very much so .... relaxing, and not one speck of pain or discomfort.  I could not believe how much callous came off of my feet ! surely enough for a whole new foot, or two. 


Samantha is offering an "introductory" special until December.  Purchase a Pedicure at regular prices and receive a manicure.  And FYI, Samantha passed all the "What to Look For" in the following article by *clicking* HERE.

From my personal experience I would highly recommend Geraldine for her Natural Care expertise, and Samantha for her aesthetics.  Geraldine will also soon be offering "specialized" classes in eating well, as other Health related topics, something well worth checking in with her about.

To learn more, Contact for New Leaf Natural Health Center is as follows:


I am quite excited to say I will be returning to see Samantha again in the future.  It was fun, relaxing, and my feet have never felt so good in years as they do now, and my finger nails? just lovely.

That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. A mani and Pedi sound perfect! Too bad I cannot take advantage of Samantha's offer but I could visit a local salon for some pampering. Women need to be good to themselves. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother occasionally had that done. She would say she felt new after treatments like that, particularly the feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds like you gals had a good day of pampering ! Cold and rainy here this evening . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for you - I think pedicures are the most relaxing way to get pampered! I don't bother with manicures as I wreck them within minutes but love pedicures!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...