Wednesday 19 November 2014

Branding, Product Development & Marketing

I am not a huge fan of Old Man Winter unless the snow he dumps is on either side of roads that remain bare and dry.

We were hit two days in a row with yet another Winter Blast !!!

My friend Koreen and I just returned home from a Seminar with Roger Brooks speaking.  If you have not ever heard Roger Brooks speak, and you are a Business Owner I would highly recommend you do should he ever be in your area.

Roger Brooks is "electric" in his speaking about branding, product development & marketing.  Should you be interested please take a moment to check out his website by *clicking* HERE.

As I said I just arrived back home, and getting here was very tense as we drove up Hwy 6 at 30 km with 4 way flashers on.  Finally coming into Wiarton it cleared but the roads are very slippery, very far from bare and dry.

Just to give you a little idea of how it has been around here this is how Rob's day began ...



On that note I shall be calling it a day, as it is way too late for me to be still up, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. Highway 6 can be murderous in winter along huge stretches of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very snowy day here, lots of blowing snow and slippery. I made the decision NOT to drive to Toronto to a concert. Just not worth the risk!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...