Monday 10 November 2014

A Long Day

I wondered when I arrived back home late afternoon how a long day could feel so long but very short at the same time.

This morning I headed South with my Brother, Allan, his partner, Nancy, and my Great Nephew, Riley, to say our final good-byes to my Nephew, my brother's Son, and my Great Nephew's Father, Chadwick Wilson Masterson.

My Heart aches for my brother, and I can not imagine his pain, as for all who are feeling this tragic loss.  As it is said, "it is not natural for a child to pass before their parents".  The ache will linger on within all who knew and loved Chad for the remainder of our lives.

Service Details may be found HERE.

In Memory of my Nephew, Chad, one of my most favourite songs by Fleetwood Mac.




That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. One of my nephews passed away a couple of years ago. Today I'm reminded of that.

    All I can say is take as much time as you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read of your nephews passing... Hugs and prayers for all

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... there is a child as well. How sad for you and your family. Thoughts and prayers for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...