Tuesday 9 September 2014

Shine On Shine On

Harvest Moon for me and my guy.


Last evening after our Dinner Rob and I took Portia down to the Bluewater Park for a bit of a walk.  

Of course being a puppy everything was an adventure to Portia, and an even bigger adventure when she got to meet up with Wiarton Willie almost nose to nose.


Heading back to our car the sky had my full attention, and so it should have ....

.... as it was a beautiful Harvest Moon, that hopefully many were fortunate to view.


Today?  out of this World busy on, once again, barely any sleep. 

I did some Spring cleaning to the corner where the new couch is going to be placed (hopefully tomorrow), and finally got around to washing the "stick to it" kitchen floor, as well as two loads of laundry out on the line.

I also had to attend to some Crabby Cabbie business this afternoon which consumed quite of bit of my time by conversing on the phone, scanning documents and emailing.  As soon as that was all done I wolfed down a Chicken Burger Rob had bbq'd for each of us and rushed out the door for a 6 pm meeting..

I am on the Wiarton Christmas Parade Committee this Year.  These events do not organize themselves and there is much to be done in the next couple of months before the evening of December 6th, 2014.  Myself, along with three others got a good start on a few things this evening.

The 2014 Wiarton Christmas Parade Theme will be Super Heroes, either fictional or real life heroes.  I think the parade participants will have lots of fun with this one.  Last Year had been an Alien Christmas and that had been lots of fun !!!

Rob had a friend come over and they got some of our load of wood put in before Winter arrives here, even though it has already arrived in Alberta from the photos I see of friends having posted on their Facebook pages.  Stay West young snow, stay West.

I am not doing very well with positioning myself in this occasional chair with my laptop.  My neck is not happy with me at the moment, so enough is enough as I sign off at this time, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. One must wonder what a dog things when she first meets a statue like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the snow out west - stay away!! And frost warnings out east and people haven't harvested their veggies yet. A very short growing season this year. Great shots of the moon!! It's been continually overcast here the past few days and I'm sick of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it feel weird for you to be planning Christmas already?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always such a busy person . Hope you get some R&R . The break out of rash could be a reaction to different meds or a combination of them ! Hope you get that sorted out ! It has got quite chilly here now mornings are only 10C now fall is on it's way ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...