Sunday 28 September 2014

A Most Amazing Dinner

I was happy that last night I had finally gotten more sleep then I had have for weeks !  every extra minute helps with a renewed outlook on a new day ahead.

I called my Auntie this morning, as last night she had asked me how the Gall Bladder attack I had experienced had felt, as she was having awful discomfort in her right hand side..  I told her to get to the hospital to be checked out.  This morning Uncle had answered the phone letting me know they had kept her, and by this afternoon they had thought maybe a gall stone has obstructed a duct.  She will be remaining in the Hospital for a couple of days of rest, and to determine anything further that might arise.  Really it does cause much discomfort and I hope all settles much sooner then later for her.

Today I was able to get a bit of laundry done, however not too much of anything else done.  Rob got the lawn all cut, being a good thing as it is to rain tomorrow.  We also had someone stop in to check out what we need to replace a steel liner in our chimney so we can utilize our wood stove in the basement this Winter.

First thing in the morning Rob had called out to me that a Hawk was back at our field.  I ran out to the van to gather up my camera.

Fortunately I captured him before he took flight.  I wonder if it had been the same one I had seen in the Spring?


I did also get some Lily bulbs dug out of the planter to dry out before they are put in a brown paper bag to await for next Spring to arrive.  I am not quite sure what the bulbs are that I had found inside a couple of the lily's deadening blooms, if anyone could enlighten me I would so appreciate it.


Late this afternoon I had an errand to run into Owen Sound and back.  By the time I had returned home Rob had a most amazing dinner ready for us.

Steamed Cauliflower, Baked New Potato, Fresh Sliced Beefeater Tomato, and BBQ'd Pork Tenderloin grilled to perfection.  After Dinner Rob and I took ourselves, along with Portia, down to Bluewater Park for a bit of a walk.  What a lovely evening it was, never mind what a superb day!


Now we are back home it is time to put our feet up, take in a bit of TV and relax before bedtime, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...