Friday 27 June 2014

Very Excited Friends Are Arriving

That was a good day behind me, but I am not certain it was very productive.  It has been one of those days where I was busy all day but never seemed to accomplish much.  Really I am not sure I like those days as much as seeing what I have accomplished, however I do know I hadn't been sitting on my butt all day.

I did spend some time with my Aussies today, and also admired ...

... our Buddy boy, as well as the Johnson's Geranium Blue in our front flower beds.  They are so beautiful, as much as Buddy is handsome.


My Rob was out of town all afternoon, not arriving back home until 7:00 pm.

I am very excited as our long time friends are arriving tomorrow for the weekend.  We are hoping the weather holds beautiful so we might get a chance to get out on our Motorcycles on Sunday.  Now that will be a treat if that happens.

My neighbour, Pari, Bandit and I just returned from a 5 km walk downtown Wiarton.  A lovely evening it is.  Lots of heavy traffic with people heading North to their cottages or to camp this Canada Day Holiday Weekend.

Hopefully I get myself a good night's sleep this evening, as I am hoping to check out a couple of Yard Sales tomorrow.  On that note I am signing off for the night, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. We are having a heck of a job finding decent fish and chips. We like one place in Orangeville but its a bit of a drive now that we have moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really eat fish and chips myself, but that's a restaurant best avoided in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing worse than spending good money on bad food. not a lot you can do about it either....sorry Cindy. I have that Geranuim by the way!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...