Thursday 5 June 2014

Number Two Gone !

I was thrilled I got out for a walk with my friend this morning by 7 am.  We did 3.82 km in 44 minutes.  Hopefully we get get better timing on that when I get in better shape.  I most certainly felt I did better then when I starting walking again 2 weeks ago.  You have to start somewhere to get working on the extra 10 or so pounds that need shed that creeped on suddenly over the past two years.

This morning one more of our "Extraordinary 8" pups left our care ....

The photo to the right is the proud Forever Home owners, Mark & Karen, with their Black Tri Male.  They will be letting us know when they have duped him with his forever name, so stay tuned.  The happy young couple in the first photo is Dakota's Forever Home family ... she finally got to meet them this evening when she was delivered to them by her Forever Home Grandparents.  Congratulations to our wonderful puppies and their new Forever Homes !!!


I had to run into Owen Sound this morning, and again this afternoon on errands.  I have so much to do around here, however the window of time I had I took to go visit a friend who was just diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).  Life just isn't fair to some of us at times, and we can never understand why these things happen to such good people.   I grew up with her Sister-In-Law and Husband.  I had a fantastic visit with both her and her husband.  A few good laughs and a great cup of coffee between us.  Friends are much more important then household chores any day.

Arriving back home well after 5 pm, I had people coming over to visit the remaining 6 puppies.

Lexus was giving her pups a run for their money after she had found a banana peel the chase was on !  She is such a great Mama always playing with her pups.  And also a real beauty in my eyes.


We finally got to sit down for our dinner around 7 pm.

Two nights ago we had grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (my hubby is the best griller in my books), and today I put a Peameal Roast in the Crock Pot so it was Peameal Bacon with Boiled Cabbage and potatoes .... one of my favourite meals.


I can not believe it is almost 8:30 pm already.  Three more puppies will be heading down the Road tomorrow with their Forever Homes ... it will be Good-bye Ruby, Buddy and Sully.  Stay tuned for the update, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Another big day for you tomorrow then.

    The meal looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always seem to go like hot cakes. All down to your puppy management I'm sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the walk.Oh they are so adorable your puppies. Have a nice weekend. Hug B

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...