Sunday 29 June 2014

Humidity You Say?

Up by 6 am, all the Aussies out and about with a load of laundry on the go by 7 am, then out the door to try and beat the humidity ....

... for an early morning walk with our Buddy.  Humidity you say?  never beat it, however still NOT complaining after this past Winter.  We still managed a 4.66 km walk.


I managed to get two loads of laundry washed and hung out on the line, which pleased me.  My poor Rob hadn't gotten in until 4 am this morning, so with me being out the door and gone it made for a quiet household for him.  Regardless the poor guy still got up around 10 am ... geesh he needed more beauty sleep then that.

Rob had a call to make, but when he got back after lunch we decided to go out on the bikes.  First time this Year for Vicki and I to go.  We headed on up to Ferndale, North of Hwy. 6.

Oh my goodness, I found my newest favourite Chapman's Ice Cream which is Chocolate Monkey, Banana & Chocolate.  Vicki had a St. Jabob's Apple Pie which she has deemed her new favourite flavour.  Rob and Doug both had a Strawberry Milkshake to cool them down.  


After our treats we headed over to Bruce County Road #9 to enjoy the scenic route on the way back home.
Once home I retrieved the two loads of laundry off the clothes line, and good thing I had as it rained liked the dickens late this afternoon.  Thank goodness Rob got himself a bit more shut-eye this afternoon.

Vicki took a photo of our Lexus while we had been enjoying some breeze under our Maple Trees today.  I had also gotten a photo of her pup, Sully, a couple of days ago, so here are both photos.

Poor Lexus does have the look of "humidity you say?" on her face, and her pup, Sully, is all decked out and ready to go on a fishing trip with his Forever Family... way too cute.


When Doug & Vicki come visiting we usually have one meal out, Vicki does one meal, then I do the next.

Tonight Vicki made BBQ'd Striploin Steaks, Baked Potatoes and Caesar Salad ... which all hit the spot for the four of us.  Tomorrow night I think I am doing Pork Ribs with Maple Chipolte BBQ sauce along with a salad and maybe rice.

I am exhausted, and even though I am NOT complaining, the humidity effects my fibro, arthritis and asthma, as I know it effects many people.  The weather forecast is more T-Storms tomorrow with a severe T-Storm warning being issued for Canada Day (Tuesday), which will be a shame with so many Celebration Events planned.  Weather can not be dictated to, so all must make the best as we can with what we get I suppose.

Hoping I get some sleep this evening.  All ceiling fans are going full speed ahead, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. Humidity's the one kind of weather that drives me nuts. Can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand it either.....makes me feel very unwell! That pup looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...