Sunday 22 June 2014

Home Alone

This morning my Rob rolled in about 4 am.  I had no problem hearing him come in as I was sleeping very lightly, and the Barn Swallow, who are nesting outside our bedroom were rustling and all others were beginning their morning chirping.  We spoke briefly and before I knew it when I looked at the clock it was 8 am !!!

I was shocked as I am never in bed at 8 am, always up by 5 am, and more shocked that our Lexus hadn't let a peep out of her.  I suppose whatever "bug" I have had must have taken a toll on me for me to sleep that long.  Truly it felt good and I could have stayed there longer.

Rob had to be out the door by 11:30 am as he had a previous commitment this day.  I just spoke to him and he thinks he should be home within the 1/2 hour.  Good !!! is what I say to that as I miss him.

Today I got the Crabby Cabbie payroll put in, two load of laundry out on the clothesline, the bath tub scrubbed out (finally), bed made, dishes done up, deposit at the bank done, a pile of weeds picked up, and the Month of May's paperwork organized to go on the books.  The laundry has been all brought in, however not put away.

I even managed to have myself a bit of relaxation for about 1/2 hour this afternoon in the Gazebo.  I am still tired.

Did you know the Lady Slipper is an Orchid?  Did you know the Bruce Peninsula had an Annual Orchid Festival?  yes it does and you can find out all about it by going HERE.


My Fibromyalgia has been having a hay day with my body the past couple of weeks.  I feel like every muscle is popping out of my skin at any given time.  The combination of the fatigue and the "bug" I am getting over has me worn to a frazzle some days with barely enough energy to pull my pants up, never mind take my Aussies out and in.  However thank goodness I have our Aussies, as there are days I know I wouldn't want to get out of bed if it wasn't for them, and truly when one has Fibro you need to keep moving whether you want to or not.

I am going to now wait for my husband to arrive home, and maybe have a cuppa tea out in the Gazebo while I do that, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...