Thursday 26 June 2014

Happy 9th Birthday Big Guy

Our Missy Mercedes and I just returned not too long ago from a 3.51 km walk.  It was a lovely evening to be out walking.  It is nice to have someone to walk with, however if I do not I enjoy my own and one of our Aussies for company too.

Today was spent ...

... with me doing 2nd quarter Crabby Cabbie bookwork, Rob tearing the old decking off, me wishing I could spend the day with a good book under our Gazebo, and Bandit relaxing in the shade taking it easy as it is his 9th Birthday today.  Happy Birthday Big Guy with lots of hugs, kisses and a couple of special treats for him today.


Rob did amazing today on the deck.  He has only one little piece to finish which is not shown in the photos.  Way to go my Man !!!


I had a text from my girlfriend Lynn that there was fresh baked Banana Muffins in her Mailbox for my spoiled husband, who had been known to demand Lynn make cookies for him... no shame whatsoever that guy.  I can't believe he hasn't asked Auntie for a Carrot Cake lately !!!  Of course I had to make the trip into town to collect the muffins.

Oh yes my dear Husband relished every bite of those homemade fresh Banana Muffins.  Thanks Lynn, you are the best girlfriend !!!


Since we were both busy today, I had thrown a chicken in the Crock Pot this morning, as I knew there would be too much time or energy to make much of anything once Dinner time rolled around.

The chicken with fresh turnip and brown rice hit the spot when we finally go to sit down to enjoy it.  Thank goodness for my Crock Pot.


It was a lovely weather day, and it was a productive day.  Both made me very very happy, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Bandit,it was my 7th birthday too!
    Duncan from The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffins must have been scrumptious!

    A belated Happy Birthday to Bandit!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...