Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dragging My ...

 Last night we left the house to get into our Car for a change, instead of a Taxi Van, to head off on our Annual Drive-In Theatre Date to Owen Sound.  Always a treat I look forward to.


When we arrived at the Drive-In we of course had to park in a spot that covered all our needs.  Before we knew it Bugs Bunny had his "stint" on screen and the Movie began about 9 pm.


The Movie which was first on was Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie.  I loved the Movie, however Rob not so much, however by the time the 2nd Movie "Blended" had started, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, it had been midnight.  Midnight? it was long past our bedtime and we headed back home down the foggy highway.

 Needless to say we were both tired today, as us old farts are used to being asleep by 10 pm and up by 6 am.  Today was no exception on being up by 6 am, even though we didn't get to bed until 1 am.

My whole body ached like no tomorrow from head to toe.  I found myself dragging my butt from the time I awoke.

I  had been at the Dentist yesterday.  He had spotted a red spot with white spots on the back of my throat.  Hmmm ... hence the sore throat today?

By mid-afternoon I found myself barely staying awake sitting up on the couch.  By the time Rob had gotten home from a call at 4 pm I had a full blown sinus/migraine headache and headed to bed.  Rob just woke me up a 1/2 hour ago so I would sleep tonight maybe.

I sure hope I have a good sleep tonight and feel much better tomorrow, as it even hurts to move my arms/hands to type, since I have a very busy day.  First thing at 10 am I have a followup appointment with Dr. Caulfied, who performed my first colonoscopy and scope, a WDCC meeting at 6 pm, and an MRI in Owen Sound at 10:30 pm.

Yes I need some energy plus to get myself  through tomorrow, never mind the Crabby Cabbie paperwork that had been piling up on me (AGAIN).  I am now heading back to my bed, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

6 comments:

  1. Hugs and get some sleep it is going to be fine OK. hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not bring myself to sit through an Adam Sandler film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go get some rest and feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do need to slow down you know, before your body just stops............schedule a day when you don't have to do anything except the basics.........Auntie Gill's medicine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a drive-in Guelph that I want to take the Trouts to. They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...