Friday 6 June 2014

An All Day Puppy Day

It all began about 9 am this morning when the first family came to collect their puppy.  Two hours later was when the next family arrived, then approximately 1 hour later the third family arrived.  I am thinking I was all puppied out by 3 pm this afternoon ....

Ruby has gone to Waubaushene, Buddy to Windsor, and Sully only a hop, skip and a jump away to Owen Sound.


In-between working and trying to keep ahead of the game, Rob has been working here and there on getting our deck Water Proofed.  Hopefully by Sunday it will be finished and the Gazebo up for our sitting & relaxing, and/or entertaining  pleasure (should we either find the time for any of those things).

Today he also managed to get the old horse trailer moved out of where it had been sitting.  Slowly but surely, little by little, we try to get ahead.  Rome wasn't built in a day, right?


By the time everyone had been here and gone it was just after 4 pm.  Both Rob and I were tired and hungry.  We decided we would treat ourselves by going downtown Wiarton to have Dinner at the Green Door Cafe.

Rob had the Whitefish Dinner, which he said was "to die for", while I immensely enjoyed the Chicken Club Wrap with a small side of Caesar Salad.  Rob also had a piece of Lemon Meringue Pie.  I passed on dessert, as I was stuffed.  Excellent Dinner all around.


Once we arrived back home, Rob was called out and I loaded up Bandit, picked up my neighbour to head out on a walk, which ended up being 4.70 km.  I was exhausted before I started, however it felt good regardless to get out walking.  Besides it was a beautiful evening to be out.

Now to finish off my day and start the weekend off how about a little bit of ...

Puppy Cuteness ....


..... from, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. Quite a busy day. And sheer, adorable, utter puppy cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the pups are finding forever homes with lovely families ! Busy day's for you ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see they have gone to lovely people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppies are unbelievably cute!! Congrats on your walking Cindy!! Something I need to do.....but it's so much better going with a walking buddy:)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...