Tuesday 15 April 2014

Oven Baked Chicken

Forbid I didn't post a photo ... Yes Rob here is the photo of Semah all happy cozy with head on your shoulder.  Semah absolutely LOVES us.  Not a mean bone in this pup's body.  We are seeking out a Forever Home  for him with a person(s) who has time and is firm and loving, as this boy will give someone many happy years with that "right" person.


This is the little Blue Merle Male that was chosen by his Forever Home last evening.  After speaking with this girl about their previous dog of 16 years, I am convinced this boy will be with them all his days.  This makes me feel good, as I really have a passion for our Aussies, no matter how much work or mess it is for me some days.


A while back HAVE.COM was having a Give Away on their Facebook Page.  I entered my Crabby Cabbie & we WON 12 Baseball Caps with our Business Logo on them.  Rob was able to pick up 8 of them yesterday with 4 more to follow.  Thanks for the Give Away HAVE1.COM !!!!


Back to this day at hand.....

Beautiful is it not? despite all the new snow that fell last evening and most of the day.


Rob was out early getting his Crabby Cabbie vehicle warmed up.  Today I got back on the treadmill, actually for a full 30 minutes & had my Mascot right beside me the whole time.  Melon had been cut up for the fridge for snacking, as it is Rob's his first "stop smoking" day !  Rooting for you Honey, even though I know I will be taking much of the brunt of your withdrawals I know it will all be worth it in the end !!!  


I had some leftover spaghetti sauce in the fridge needing used up, so I took out two boneless skinless chicken breasts out of the freezer this morning with full intentions of making Baked Parmesan Chicken.

I first flattened the chicken, then coated with egg and panko crumbs before putting into the pan of hot oil until crisp and brown.   Into an oven proof dish they went covered with slices of mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce into a 350*F Oven.


Dinner was amazing !  without the Parmesan Cheese as I had been out.


Yes that was pretty much my day in a nutshell ... other then I did make my bed if nothing else got done.  I ALWAYS make my bed.  Poor Rob got called out as soon as we sat down for Dinner.  He had returned and just finished up, so now I best be cleaning up and get those dishes done up, if nothing else, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Semah!

    We got the same system of snow most of the day, though it started out as a bitterly cold rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad for pets when people kick them to the curb. I honestly feel that dogs are the closest to us, that they have feelings and attachments and maybe even a soul. I have a hard time refusing to take an animal! Nemo likes to sit with his head on his daddy's shoulder in the car too!
    You have my sympathy and support in the hard times ahead. Believe me, I've been there and done that while the fella here went through withdrawls. Men seem to have such a hard time kicking that one.
    We got a LOT more snow than you folks, maybe six inches at last count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Rob, we're all rooting for you!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semah is such a gorgeous boy. I know he will find a good home.
    Dinner looks easy, peasy and delicious!
    Thank you for sharing, Cindy.

    Good luck, Rob! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice baked chicken. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...