Thursday 6 March 2014

Checking In

In three years I believe I have only missed 3 days of blogging ... that is a lot of posts !

I am out of town on personal business, and have just popped into the local library to type off these few lines.  Here is the view from the library's window ....

Would this view not set you into some wonderful daydreaming moments?  it did me.


I am happy to say my hubby is holding down the fort at home, along with the help of our 4 Aussies, until my return, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

8 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous view! And it's OK to skip a few days of blogging once in a while :) Don't feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! :) I hope all is well, CIndy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I find myself wondering where you are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I cannot believe you can do that I wish I was that put together:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nice view there kid!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...