Wednesday 18 December 2013

Caught Up With Me

It has been a very very long day this day has been for myself and my dear Rob.  We have just arrived home at the hour of 10:50 pm this day.

There has been much hustle & bustle in our lives the past few months, some good and some not so good at times.  I have to finally admit, I believe it has finally all caught up to me.

I am very tired.  We are both very tired.  Tomorrow is another day with a recap of how my day was this day being left until then.

This was part of my day when I was heading South, with Rob following me in our Van, snapping a photo of me driving down the road.  The Weather we started out with today would be enough to stress out anybody, or at least me anyway.


On that note, I am off to say "hello" to a bed that I have not seen since 3:30 am this morning, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, my friend! I know exactly what you are talking about (being up myself since about 4am ...). I think, we are all ready for the New Year and the new beginnings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get some deep sleep, You need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cindy it is 7:15 here this Thursday morning and I have just gotten out of bed my wish for you is that you are just getting up too or still snuggled in catching up. Take care of yourself. HUGS B

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly catches up...nap times over Christmas are in order.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kind of weather is stressful to drive in...

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...