Friday 9 December 2011

Just Me & The "Pack"

Lies lead to nothing but trouble. Being known as trustworthy is an excellent trait to maintain and essential to having integrity.
Now isn't this Life Secret & Tip the TRUTH ?  It wasn't only a couple of weeks ago, someone had said to me about how honest I was, what a great feeling I had in that moment.  I always try to be my extreme best of staying honest and true to myself, and to others.  I do have to "honestly" admit I have told the odd "fibblet" from time to time, whether it be to spare someones feelings or to protect a confidence, however my intentions I believe were always for the good.Onto my yesterday of cleaning, cooking and doing a load of laundry,then to receiving the spanking new Blackberry !
"It arrived right before Dinner, special delivery by Bruce Peninsula Parcel service right to our door.  Whootwhoot!"

I have yet to make another trip over to the Bell Store in Owen Sound to have it programmed and "hooked" up to my existing plan.  Another day and another adventure, as first I need to learn how to operate it, and that I am sure will be an adventure in it's self !

Rob and I had to go downtown Wiarton as well, and I was able to find something suitable for a centerpiece on the dining room table.

"Nice and Simple"


Once my "Crabby Cabbie" had headed down towards Southampton for work, I decided to spend some quality time with the "pack".

"The skies were clouded, the wind was cold, however there was still light of day at this time."



"Lexus and I had such a fun time to ourselves way out in the back field, but I am sure more time was spent removing burrs."


"Bandit & Mercedes were next in line, both having such a great time."


It wasn't long after I had gotten back in when I left to go downtown to have another outing with my friend, Sharon, for a nice one hour walk.  Little Miss Mercedes got to go along, as I wanted her worn out of course by bedtime .... lol.

After spending some quality time with each of my "pack", how appropriate was it that I had received an email from Rob's Cousin, Joyce, about them all having a "Place in the Choir".  Does your loved pet have a place in a Choir?


The way our Lexus and Bandit sing out some days I am definitely sure they both have a place in the Choir !

"So ended my day ....."



Onto the Wiarton Weatherman guy to see what is up with him this day, as it is Friday you know?


Just a skiff of flurries by the looks of things, nothing to serious at all.

I have been up most of the night along with the brightness of the moon, so I am really not too sure what kind of adventure I will be having myself in the day ahead, however I am sure there will be one, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...