Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Boxing Day Day To Everyone !

Just a "quickie" note to let everyone know I am still alive and kicking, however I have been down and almost out cold, or hot, since 11:30 p.m. Christmas Eve night with one of the worse flu bugs I believe I have ever had since moving back to Bruce County, with it now going into my chest.

One half case of gingerale gone so far, Gravol and Tylenol 2's, along with much gratitude that my Rob has been home the past couple days to help me through this.

We had to cancel and miss out on a fantastic stuffed rib dinner put on by my Auntie and Uncle on Christmas Day, and hoping we do not have to cancel out on a luncheon get-together there with my Cousins tomorrow.

That is that for now as sitting in front of a computer screen with no energy just does not work out too well at the best of times.  Hoping I will be able to catch up with some Christmas stories and activities within a day or two with Family members and Friends.

Off and wishing I was running, although it is more like being run down, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...