Saturday 10 December 2011

Flu Bugs Are One Little "Bug" We Could Use Less Of !

Fully adjusting to a new sleep cycle can take up to 21 days so don’t give up if you feel tired after switching to 5-hour nights. The “required” 8 hour/night is for normal people. If you’re reading THIS article on THIS site, you are not normal. So figure out how much sleep YOU really need and adjust accordingly. As enjoyable as sleep is, waking existence is much more fulfilling and efficient. IF this really sparks your interest, check out alternate sleep cycles with which you can be fine off of 2 hours of sleep per day.
Sleep less ???  LOL, in my case how could I possibly manage to sleep any less then I do ????  I think I would personally fall under the Biphasic/Siesta Cycle, without the 90 minute nap,the category unworthy of a diagram.   "Click" on the above highlighted "alternate sleep cycles" to see what category you fall into, if any?Like anything else, what is needed you take, with the rest to be left for some other memory bank.My yesterday ..... it certainly wasn't an adventure I would have planned out for myself, but one which "snuck" up on me unexpectedly by the way of a nasty little "flu bug" infecting my stomach.  It was with great agony I was in until I was finally able to complete my "blog" entry yesterday morning.  After that and by the time I had all the "pack" in and out, Rob had gotten up to take over, so I was able to spend the rest of the morning in bed. Thank goodness for Gravol, gingerale and Big Batch Chicken Soup !The biggest disappointment I had from being sick was having to cancel the Christmas get together at the Golden Dawn Residence in Lion's Head.  I am sure my Mother had been told I was coming up last evening, and would have been looking forward to seeing me and also disappointed I didn't come.  The Golden Dawn itself had just re-opened its own doors after being shut down for almost two weeks with a flu outbreak.  I will have to go and make it a special time "just for us" on my next trip to see Mother.Tis the Season, is it not.  Unfortunately the Flu Bug does not restrict itself to only the Fall/Winter months, and can appear anytime throughout the year.



"I think the highlight of my yesterday was Rob bringing in the mail to find I received a new Chatelaine Magazine and the 2012 Telus Calendar (so cute by the way)."



I hate being sick !!!  It isn't enough I have a difficult time getting the things I want done, done, but then to add insult to injury?  The nerve of the Flu Bug, or any other bug for that matter .... lol.After my "Crabby Cabbie" had taken leave elsewhere for the day, I was able to get another hour or so of sleep late in the day.  Being sick certainly is nasty business, so I am happy this bug decided to only stay with me 24 hours or so and has now taken his leave elsewhere.Since today is a new day and I am feeling better then I did in my yesterday, I think I will check on how the Wiarton Aiport Weatherman guy is feeling about the weather for the day ahead.
Nothing too serious for the day, however it could be a little tense out there by the time evening rolls around with the 70% hovering over.  Road conditions?  Well let me tell you I just happened upon a new Road Condition website for Bruce County I wouldn't mind sharing at all, just "click" on the following link:http://www.brucecounty.on.ca/services-health/highways-services/road-conditions-notices.php?A handy "link" to have saved to one's favorites especially at this time of year ..... cause don't forget !

Honest check it out yourself at http://www.xmasclock.com/, and you will find out there is less time then this to have your shopping, Christmas baking and house done, organized and cleaned by the time it rolls around.....       ..... and it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

With a day passed spent with that nasty Flu Bug, I have some catch up to do, but you know it will all come together as it should, as all good things usually do.  On that note, I am off to see what kind of adventure awaits me in my day ahead, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear that the flu bug caught up with but glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...